EDIT + ARRANGE can organize any room in your home. From a single project or a whole house transformation. Learn more about our Home Organizing Services.
Move or Renovation Organizing
Relocating to a new home is stressful. We can organize your move, unpack all your belongings and set up organizing systems in your new home.
Or, if you’re renovating your home, we can help from the project’s inception by organizing your items and showing you efficient systems to consider when working with your designers. Learn more about our Move or Renovation Organizing Services.
We assist busy families and single parents by organizing finances and tracking spending. We can help you set up autopay, enable paperless settings, track your spending, and implement a budget with our personal financial services. Find out more on our Financial Organizing Services.
All services feature customized organizing solutions, product recommendations, and long-term maintenance strategies. To find out more, read about Our Process.
Can’t meet in person? Learn about our Virtual Organizing Services.
Let’s Get Organized!
- Complimentary Organizing Consultation:
- Schedule a free, 15-minute phone consultation. We’ll chat about our process, your needs and lifestyle along with what you want to achieve. From there, we’ll schedule a time to get started.
- In-Home Organizing Services for Clients in St. Louis and Surrounding Communities:
- Lead Organizer: $85/hour.
- All on-site sessions are booked with a three-hour minimum.
- With each three-hour session, one complimentary carload of donations can be taken to a donation center. Tax receipts will be provided, if requested.
- Additional organizers can be added at a price of $85/hour.
- Supplies are not included. Supplies commonly required to complete a project include file folders, labels, shelving, storage containers, etc. We will tell you what supplies to purchase and where.
- Or, if you’d like us to shop for you, a $85 hourly rate applies for shopping to purchase all necessary products and facilitate any returns. Products purchased are subject to your approval and budget, and will be billed for reimbursement accordingly.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
- We accept check, credit card (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa and Apple Pay) or Venmo.
- Gift certificates are available.
If You Need to Cancel
We require 48 hours notice to cancel an appointment. If you cancel an appointment with less notice, you will be charged for the session. In some circumstances, at our discretion, we may waive the fee. Weather-related cancellations will follow the decision of the local school district.
Who We Serve
We primarily serve residents and businesses in the St. Louis, MO and surrounding communities. Travel fees may apply if your home or office is outside of a 30-mile radius from zip code 63128.
Protecting Your Privacy
As a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO), we adhere to its Code of Ethics and treat every client with respect and discretion.